On September 15, 2020, the City Council passed ORDER #63-20/21, creating the ad-hoc Police Services Review Working Group.
The purpose of the ad hoc Police Services Review Working Group shall be to present the South Portland City Council with recommendations as to whether there should be changes to how certain calls for service are responded to by the City of South Portland.
Unless their charge is extended by a majority vote of the City Council, the Working Group shall be considered dissolved upon presentation of their recommendations at a meeting of the City Council.
- Timothy Sheehan, Police Chief
- James Wilson, Fire Chief
- Dana Baldwin, Behavioral Health Liaison
- Kathleen Babeu, Social Services Director
- Greg L'Heureux, Finance Director
- April Caricchio, City Councilor
- Pedro Vazquez, Resident (South Portland Human Rights Commission)
- Aaron Amede, Resident
- Margarita Salguero-Macklin, Resident
Video Recordings of Meetings:
Links to Committee Documents:
Agendas & Minutes: