A building permit is required for making repairs to foundations involving structure or support.
Proposals for foundation repairs require:
- A simple plot plan showing the building on the lot, drawn to reasonable scale, and indicating the area of the foundation that will be repaired.
- A simple drawing showing how the foundation will be repaired.
- A completed Building Permit Application with full contact information for the property owner, applicant or agent, and contractor.
- The estimated cost of the project including labor and materials. The building permit fee will be based on that cost, at a rate of $15 per $1000 estimated cost or part thereof. The minimum fee for all building permits is $25.
- Building permit fee paid at time of application, in the form of cash or check only.