Due to COVID-19 - we are currently not accepting any indoor facility rental requests at this time.
Directions on how to request space online
- Log in - Log onto your account with South Portland Parks & Recreation at www.sopoparksrec.com. If you do not have one, you must create one prior to requesting space.
- Online Requests - Once in your account, go to the “Facilities” tab, then to “Facility List” and choose the Facility in which you would like to request space. Click on that Facility and choose “Request this Facility”. Complete the online form and review the facility’s policies and rules.
- Confirmation - The Facility Manager will then follow up with you to confirm or deny the request.
Policies, Rules & Rates are located at www.sopoparksrec.com under the "Facilities" tab.
- Community Centers - return to Anthony Johnson, Recreation Operations Manager
- Parks - return to Karl Coughlin, Parks Director
- Outdoor Athletic Facilities - return to Rick Perruzzi, Recreation Manager
Facility Use Questions
Community Centers (SPCC & Redbank)
Anthony Johnson, Recreation Operations Manager
207-767-7650 ext. 7512
Outdoor Athletic Fields (includes Wainwright Complex)
Rick Perruzzi, Recreation Manager
207-767-7650 ext. 7558
Parks (includes requests for weddings)
Karl Coughlin, Deputy Director
207-767-7650 ext. 7803