Information Technology Guiding Principles
To successfully integrate people, process and technology by fostering partnerships and consistently delivering solutions that serve as the foundation of City and School operations.
- to be an effective and efficient IT organization across the expanse of our responsibilities;
- to exemplify the openness and community mindedness expected of modern government;
- to be a center of innovation within the City -- as enterprise and as community;
- to be a great place for talented IT professionals to work and grow;
- to reflect and amplify the City's progressive vision in IT decision making;
- to be a service-oriented & trusted resource for City departments to help them achieve their goals.
Exceptional service to both internal and external customers.
Commitment means to work problems to their successful conclusion no matter the required effort and/or duration. To foster the motto of “Whatever it takes!”
Expertise means to gain specialized knowledge in the support of networked systems through ongoing self-improvement and in support of the City’s initiatives.
Leadership, set the example!