Building & Business Questions:


How do I get a permit/application for...

Don't see your project listed here?  Use our Building Permit tool to identify your project.


Filing Complaints:

Submit a Complaint Form for the topics below:

Pothole or Other Roadway Hazard or to report curbside Trash/Recycling not being picked up 

  • Public Works Department - (207) 767-7635

Barking Dog & Dogs At Large (unleashed)

  • Animal Control Officer - (207) 799-5511