JUNE 13, 2017
STATE REFERENDUM SPECIAL ELECTION
MUNICIPAL SCHOOL BUDGET REFERENDUM
PORTLAND WATER DISTRICT BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Are you ready to vote?
2) Vote On Election Day At South Portland Community Center: For this election, the South Portland Community Center will be open for all districts as a single polling location.
3) You May Vote Absentee: Absentee ballots may be requested from March 13 to June 8. For more information on voting absentee, click here.
Candidates for South Portland/Cape Elizabeth
Portland Water District Trustee
|Name||Address||Date Taken Out Papers||Date Papers Returned||Qualified for Ballot (Y/N)|
|Matthew Beck||9 Stone Drive, South Portland||3/7/17||4/11/17||Y|
|Seth Lockman||66 Brigham St, South Portland||3/9/17|
Election Information & Deadlines:
March 6: Nomination papers available at South Portland City Clerk's office for Portland Water District Board of Trustee seat. Those interested in running for office are encouraged to contact the Clerk's office at (207) 767-7627 and read the materials posted here by the PWD.
March 13: Absentee ballots may now be requested. To request your absentee ballot, click here.
April 3-April 14: Nomination papers are due into South Portland Clerk's Office for Portland Water District Board of Trustee seat.
May 13: Absentee ballots are expected in. In-person voting at City Hall begins & absentee ballot request orders will be filled as soon as ballots arrive.
June 8: Deadline to request an absentee ballot (without special circumstances).
June 13: Election Day! Voting at the Community Center will be open at 7:00am until 8:00pm. All absentee ballots must be received to the City Clerk's office by 8:00pm.
Special Notes about this Election:
- All voting on Election Day will take place at the Community Center.
- You will receive two ballots - 1 City Ballot, and 1 State Ballot.
- You do not need to be enrolled in a political party to receive the State or City ballot.
For information on referendum questions appearing on the State ballot, please click here.