Clear Skies Legal Defense Fund - An option for a credit card donation is now available Read More
Apart from recorded City Meetings, SPCTV has lots of videos that you might be interested in viewing. Recent videos include;
- The Memorial Day Parade
- Internet Safety for Kids
- Earth Day Cleanup 05-02-15
- South Portland Representative Kevin Battle explains the purpose of this program and how you can search the State Web page for Unclaimed Property
- Pollution Prevention 05-14-15
- Jetport Noise Advisory Committee - Community Meeting - May 28, 2015
- Climate Change Seminar - Maine Climate Adaptation Planning - U.S. Department of Homeland Security, National Protection and Programs Directorate Office of Infrastructure Protection, Presentation given on May 7, 2015
- 3rd Annual LaxFest PSA - Join Rob Soucy, Laxfest Volunteer as he interviews South Portland Lacrosse Head Coach Tm Fiorini at last year's Lacrosse Festival and welcomes everyone to this year's event.
For a complete list check Quasi-Municipal Programs
For all the "Green Scene" videos click on Parks Department
NOTICE: Under Maine's Freedom of Access (“Right to Know”) law, documents - including e-mail - in the possession of public officials about city business are classified as public records. This means if anyone asks to see it, we are required to provide it. There are very few exceptions. We welcome citizen comments and want to hear from our residents, but please keep in mind that what you write in an e-mail is not private and could show up in the local newspaper.