Taxes are due August 18, 2016. Residents are able to look up tax information, general billing information and parking ticket information online, and make online payments. Online renewal of vehicle and boat registrations are also available. Read More
To see all scheduled City Committee Meetings visit the Calendar
- Clear Skies Legal Defense Fund
- Current Bids
- Planning Board Public Hearings
- Bug Light Movie Series
- Summer Concerts Series at Mill Creek Park
- Traffic Notice: Route 1 Connector to I-295 N (July 11-August 22)
- Traffic Notice: Route 1 to Veteran's Memorial Bridge (July 18-August 11)
- Traffic Notice: Route 1 to I-295 N (August 5-August 29)
- Traffic Notice: Cummings Road reconstruction project starting Wednesday June 29th. Expect major delays. Seek alternate route.
NOTICE: Under Maine's Freedom of Access (“Right to Know”) law, documents - including e-mail - in the possession of public officials about city business are classified as public records. This means if anyone asks to see it, we are required to provide it. There are very few exceptions. We welcome citizen comments and want to hear from our residents, but please keep in mind that what you write in an e-mail is not private and could show up in the local newspaper.